- People suffering with Asthma, Bronchitis, Sinusitis and Tonsillitis needs to be extra precocious.
- Limit your activity at outdoors when there is lot of Pollution due to smoke.
- The contents of Firecrackers are injurious for health,kindly cover your nose with a soft cloth during outdoors.
- Keep a wet soft cloth,kerchief or a mask with you and a small water bottle. During lot of smoke and pollution keep your nose covered with the wet cloth. This will prevent inhalation of the pollutants and harmful contents. Keep drinking small sips of water.
- Wear easy to breath clothes. Avoid Satins, silk, Georgette. It's better to wear Cottons and Khadis.
- Asthmatic patients must carry their medicines as per advise of their doctor.
- Stand at a distance from Burning firecrackers. Do not bend over the firecrackers, the smoke released while burning a cracker can choke the throat and make you breathless.
- Diabetic Patients should consume sweets in moderation. Avoid Aerated drinks.
- People who have Sensitive Digestion should avoid fried food, junk food and excessive sweets.
- Use Earplugs during exposure to Explosive Crackers.
- Parents should take extra care of their children and do not leave them alone while burning crackers.
- Mischief with Elders, senior citizens and animals should be avoided. Animals are very sensitive to noise, do not tie crackers on their tail, ears, legs. No one takes care of their injuries. Be Human.
- Lit Diyas, Candles in your open areas, avoid lighting indoors.
- In Case of burn,immediately use Cold water and consult a doctor.
- Buy less crackers,burn less crackers,this will reduce the Air Pollution.Its for our health benefit only.
- Next day Morning avoid going for Morning Walk or Jogging.The pollutants will be high during early morning,which might produce harmful effect on your body.
- Prayers for everyone's good health and for the Martyrs who lost their lives for Saving our lives.
Your daily updates
Subscribe now. We’ll make sure you never miss a thing